Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Contest!!!

     Hello everyone! It's me Super Spoof Pro Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I just could't think about what I was going to talk about considering the fact that those 4 bags of doritos finally got to me...

     SO ANYWAYS! (I hate you Chris for getting that stuck in my head...) On to the contest! Everyone seems to be talking about the 10th anniversary of Halo and the fact that bungie is gone and 343 now controls the big lettuce! So in celebration of the release of HALO CE: ANNIVERSARY we are having a "SCREENSHOT CONTEST (omg)!!!!!" :0

     All you have to do is set up a screenshot with your buddies to make a Halo : Reach screenshot that shows the classic halo! It could be the Halo CE cover, Something funny that shows the way halo used to be or just take a picture of your self in Master Chief MK V armor (lame)

     Oh! So your teeny mind needs help processing what i'm saying, well here's an example... nitwit...

(Credit to the guy who made this... wait...)

    Now you might be thinking, "But Spoof guy, What will I get if I make this awesome screenshot that I will create with my buddies!?!?!?!i1!1wjdsljl!!". I Will tell you! If you are already in the clan, you get promoted in our unique ranking up system linked with Halo : Reach. If you are not part of the clan, (go kill yourself) You can join our clan and start as a royal guard instead of a newbie. (Our ranking up system involves you power in the clan)

     If you don't want to do the contest but yet you want to join our clan just use your armor lock abilities until one of our clan members rages and puts a bag over head claiming he put you in!

(Armor lock?... I must... COMPLAIN!!! >:O)

     Now for the sweet part of the post, first of all we will have 3 winners (don't give a damn) but if you submit your entry and don't win, don't fret 8 year olds! We will have a party in the Halo : CE maps the day the game comes out and you my friend will be a VIP GOLD MEMBER OMGBBQ and will get to be part of ALL of our awesome party games and host treatments (like rocket lauchers :D) everyone else who wants to be in the party can help themselves to the dip then  I will politely boot you from party games (jk, stop crying..)

     THE CONTEST IS OVER THE DAY HALO : CE ANNIVERSERY COMES OUT!!!!1!!Hkjhkh

(November 10 : Tonight we dine in forge world!!)

1 comment:

  1. So you didn't ask all the main questions players want to ask. Like for instance, " But Spoof guy, how do I send my picture to you? Through E-mail or through file share? How do I upload things to my file share? YOUR NOT ANSWERING ALL MY QUESTIONS!!!"

    ReplyDelete