Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tutorial on our contest... yippee...

      Hello everyone, My name is Super Spoof Pro (Your best friend) today I'm going to show you how to submit YOUR entry for our contest.

All right, sorry... That was me acting like a nice person. It seems as though you guys were mentally challenged enough to ask me, "Spoof guy der der der soda pop how to enter my entry, when, who, why, where, how, you, me, bbq." Well that's an excellent question! (dipshit) Here is an organized list that is about to take me forever to write.

--------------------------------------------------------

When: Due the day Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary

Who: You have to make a Halo:Reach screenshot showing some Classic Halo Fun

Why: grand Prize Clan - Promotion, Grand Prize join - Start as royal guard, Participation - Invite to the Halo : Combat evolved party on Halo Reach as VIP

Where: Add me and Submit to contest to get invite to the party

How: Instructions - Take Picture on halo reach, Press start, click 'Local files', Press file options (x), Click 'Upload to File Share, Go to Computer, go on 'Bungie.net', Log in using your email and password, Go to your Screenshot and click 'Download High-res pic', Save it and give me a link to your picture through my email which is "Chobotstwitter@gmail.com"

You: Stupid

Me: Smart

bbq: lol

If you need another example, here is a Picture that me and my friend made.

See, Thats what we want, something that we all love from the classic halo!

(Credits - Master chief : ME, Untalented piece of crap exploding banshee : Camodude4)

LOVE XOXO HUGS AND FUCKING KISSES,
                                                                             Super Spoof Pro


If you want more info, visit my previous post titled, "CONTEST!!!"

If you want me to be nicer in my posts, just ask... This was an experiment of comedy and bbqs :p

No comments:

Post a Comment