Monday, August 1, 2011

FREE BLACK KNIGHTS WALLPAPERS! FOR FREE :P

     Hello everyone, It's me, Super Spoof Pro again. Even though you all make me sick I have come to the conclusion that I have to be the bigger person and make stuff for you so I have given myself the honor to create these Halo : Reach Screenshot wallpapers of the Black Knights and it might just make you say, "I'm gonna join the black knights!"

Tutorial to create this effect: Go on the map breakpoint and use the special effect of "Pen and Ink". Go against a wall and have two people shoot you with an over charged plasma pistol shot and then go to the theater mode and get to the right angle for a beast picture like this!

Tutorial to download wallpaper: Click the picture and then when your on the picture page, Right click and select " Save as desktop picture "

SO HERE ARE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 For the ones that say, "I want this one!"


 The ones who are the hardcore... Unstoppable...


MY PERSONAL FAVORITE!

ALL OF THESE PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE ON MY FILE SHARE ON HALO : REACH! PLEASE THUMBS UP, DOWNLOAD, AND RECOMMEND! IT HELPS A LOT! (gamertag: Super Spoof Pro)

LOVE,
  Super Spoof Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment