Thursday, August 4, 2011

NEW USERNAME AND PARTY PICTURES!!!

     Hello everyone! I have changed my gamertag from Super Spoof Pro to WundrWaff! I had 560 Microsoft points to spare and I was bored so I thought... Why not? :)

     Anyways, Me and a couple of Black knights had a matchmaking Big Team Battle party! I was able to get some REALLY cool screenshots in it to! So without further of poo poo,  Here are the Pics and there descriptions!

Please remember that all of these screenshots are available for download on my file share in Halo : Reach with my new gamer tag, WundrWaff!

Stop right there!

"Ugh... It's been one of those days..." - Mario

 A job well done!... :(

 Get in kid! I have candy...

 I'ma' Firen' Ma' BLAM!!!!

 Hugs are da' bomb!

 My baby... It's beautiful!

 My legs will come with you!

 My foot... IT'S STUCK!

(Waiting for the banshee) "Forever Alone..." - Megusta

 I'm invisible >:D

 A thousand shames upon me...

 Give me a break...

 Your working together?!?!

Just as I Suspected... TROLLS

Thank you for looking at the pictures!
-WundrWaff

No comments:

Post a Comment