Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Irrelevant? I think SO!


Hey there guys its me once again! (MMC064)
There is lots to talk about but not a lot about halo. Even though this is a halo clan but I like to keep you guys up-to-date. First I will start out with halo news, It seems the day is getting nearer to Halo CE Anniversary! That my friends will be coming out November 2011 ( I don't know a specific date ) so Pre-order them now before November comes! GO TO Xbox.com or Gamestop.com and pre-order that shit ( its better to drive to gamestop so you can get your pre-order game right away)! Now the new Black ops Map pack came out JUST TODAY! So go and buy it and play the new zombie map! (or multiplayer if that floats yer boat) And Battlefield 3 and MW3 will be coming out as well! That's all for now folks'! ~ Sincerely and yours truly~ MMC064

No comments:

Post a Comment