Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Change of things my friends


Sooooo, Remember the post about sending the video of you getting the AWESOME made-up achievement I made and the E-mail to it, funny story I changed the E-mail so make sure you now send it to Blackknightshr@yahoo.com , and the new achievement is get a killionare in a single zombie match game in Halo Reach. But now on to better horizons, If you haven't heard yet if you pre-order Halo:CEA you get the Mark V suit ( master chief's first battle armor ) to wear on your avatar. And I guess if you pre-order a MW3 you get these secret weapons only pre order ppl get. And Gears of War 3 came out and I hope your having a hella' of a time playing it!!!! And I guess The GunStringer, is a game that will be coming out for the kinect as well as Rise of Nightmares, which will be the very first horror games for the kinect and I'm really looking forward to that. And HALLOWEEN is coming and I will explain the surprises for that in the mere future. Make sure to tell your friends about us (make sure they have at least halo reach and a xbox 360 )!!! I will be hosting a halo reach party but I will talk about that in the next post until then c ya pplz!!! ~ Sincerely and yours truly~ MMC064

No comments:

Post a Comment