Thursday, September 8, 2011

Good stuff, good stuff--- a quote from my friend aiden


Well hello there again fellow members and the weekend is almost up! Ok, let's get started on this post. Well I just made up a new idea and I call it Black Knight achievements! It's basically where I make up my own achievements for you guys to do. When you do it film it and send it to this blackknighthr@yahoo.com Anyways the achievement of the week is earn at least a perfection medal. And if you have black-ops ( i don't know if your suppose to have the new zombie map) you can get there zombie soundtrack for FREE! That's right I said FREE!!! Make sure you have a computer as well. And this Sunday is Patriot Day and I will explain that in another post nut for right now adios!!! ~Sincerely and from yours truly~ MMC064

No comments:

Post a Comment